Passport - Tuesday
Tuesday, December 135:00—6:30 PMSmall Conference RoomOld Lyme PGN Library2 Library Lane, Old Lyme, CT, 06371
Forms must be completed ahead of time, forms are available at the library and from travel.state.gov. All applicants must appear in person, including children.
Adults (Ages 16 & Over):
- One passport photo
- Original birth certificate (with raised seal), social security number, OR naturalization certificate, OR old passport.
- Valid driver's license (Copy of front and back).
- Out-of-State driver's license (other than CT or NY) must submit a second form of ID.
- Proof of name change (marriage certificate, court order for name change or divorce decree).
- Ages 16-17: bring your own ID, or bring one parent/guardian to identify you.
Children 15 and Younger:
- Original birth certificate with raised seal AND old passport OR naturalization certificate.
- Both parents/legal guardians must be present or submit a NOTARIZED written consent statement (Form DS-3053 Statement of Consent) by non-appearing parent with a copy of his or her driver's license, front and back.
Passport Fees (2 forms of payment are required):
Application Fee: One check payable to: US Department of State
- Adult (16 & over) - $130.00
- Children (15 & under) - $100.00
- Expedite - $60.00
- Express Mail - $18.32
Payment for Old Lyme Phoebe Griffin Noyes Library can be made by check, money order, or cash. Please make check payable to: OLPGN Library.
- Application only - $35.00
✘ There are no longer enough available spaces for further registration for this event.